Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat


Strolling at Priceline I came across the new Sally Hansen nail polish. Super excited but cautious - I purchased one in 700 Cotton Candies. 

Here are the results! 


Overall it dried quickly - as you are suppose to apply 2 thin coats. Careful if you let too much time in between coats it may be hard painting on the next one. I totally did the textured feel. I do wonder how long it will last on my nails... 1 day - 1 week... we shall see....

Sorry for the green cuticles as I hastily removed my green polish before applying! 

UPDATE: As suspected the nails only last about 2 days on me before it became waaaayyy to chipped for me to not pick at it. Removal was simple and straight-forward but like removing glitter - soak the remover on your nails before wiping it off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment